Job Posting from March 11th to March 18th 2012
Email you interest and resume to
Joe Jennings firstname.lastname@example.org
Description of Services – Park Attendants
The areas of services to be performed by the Park Attendant will be as follows:
- League Schedules:
- Collect all schedules from the league coordinators.
- Review schedules for errors and follow up with league coordinators to correct all errors.
- Post league schedules on Carl Smith bulletin boards and TASA website.
- Master Schedules:
- Compile a master schedule of all league schedules.
- Distribute to the following parties:
i. Umpire assigner
ii. Concessions contractor
iii. Field maintenance contractor
iv. TASA Board
- Revised master schedules should be redistributed to the above parties with rainouts noted.
- League Play:
- Unlock the score clocks before games start and lock them up after games are complete.
- Prepare and distribute umpire cards.
- Open and close Carl Smith Sports Complex daily during league play. One hour before league play and no later than the 11:00 PM curfew.
- Check the restrooms between games to be sure they are clean and supplied with tissue and other amenities.
- Turn field lights on and off when required for league play.
- Enforce City and park rules (i.e. no dogs, ice chests, outside food and drink).
- Collect umpire cards for league score information and keep on site for auditing purposes.
- Update league standings on Carl Smith bulletin boards and TASA website.
- Take note of all forfeits by teams and provide umpires with forfeit money.
- File the forfeits in the appropriate League Coordinators box.
- Let the Treasurer know when forfeit fee funds are running low.
- Provide drop and add forms, parental consent, complaint forms, rosters, etc, as requested.
- File forfeits, field maintenance forms, player ejections, complaints, league schedules and master schedules in the appropriate League Coordinators or Board Members box.
- Update the Board with park issues and concerns.
- Park Office:
- Open the park office during and be available during league play and assist teams, players, and visitors with questions or concerns regarding field locations, field conditions, restrooms, umpires and games.
- Keep the park office clean and orderly at all times.
- Keep the park office and Pro Shop locked at all times while unattended.
- Safeguarding any monies collected until given to the League Coordinators or Treasurer.
Copyright © 2013, Tulsa Amateur Softball Association
Tulsa Senior Slowpitch Softball Association